Thanksgiving Grid Placemats for Kids
Created by: Nikkala Stephens, The Crafting Chicks
While you’re in the kitchen whipping up a feast, keep the kids entertained as they make their own placemat for Thanksgiving dinner!
Things You'll Need:
- Clear contact paper
- Variety of cardstock colors
- Cut 2”x2” squares of cardstock.
- Cut a piece of contact paper approximately18”x12”.
- Place paper cardstock in a grid pattern on contact paper, alternating colors.
- Finish by covering the top of paper with another piece of contact paper and trim.