How to Make Fancy Flutes for a Galentine's Mimosa Party
Galentine's is when you and your friends don't concern yourself with romance, but instead revel in friendship.
Plan a mimosa party and hand out personalized champagne flutes. These classy gifts are almost too easy to make! Your friends will cherish them for years to come.
Things You'll Need:
- Champagne glasses
- Gold permanent marker
- Perfect Penmanship!
- Make sure the glasses are dry before beginning to draw.
- Draw tiny hearts from the rim until about midway down the glass. The look you're trying to achieve is falling confetti, so space out the hearts gradually as you go.
- Next, around the base of the glass, use your best calligraphy or cursive to write a friend's name.
- Set aside to dry fully-careful not to smudge!
- Continue for each friend, until your whole squad has its own set of cheerfully decorated glassware.
You can wrap each glass, or set up a mimosa bar for the party, flutes on display, and let guests find their glass as they arrive. Cheers!