Rustic Bundled Place Cards
For a rustic, elegant tablescape, use baker’s twine to tie a simple cardstock tag to tiny bundles of 3”-4” twigs.
Things You'll Need:
A good-size bunch of tiny twigs, broken into 3”-4” sections
- Baker’s twine
- Cardstock tags
- A good-size bunch of tiny twigs, broken into 3”-4” sections
- Handwrite each guest’s name onto cardstock tags and set aside.
- Separate your twigs into even piles matching the number of place settings at your table.
- Gather up each bunch of twigs and tie into small bundles using baker’s twine, wrapping the twine around each bundle several times before tying a tight knot.
- Slide nametag onto twine and then tie twine ends into a bow.